Please be aware that due to time constraints and personal reading tastes I will not be able to accept or review every request that is sent to me.
P.S. If you're an author who has already got an established relationship you don't have to follow these rules, simply send me an email saying hi!
- In the subject line include 'Review Request: Book Title by Author (Genre)
- Please do not send a copy of the book without me accepting it
- Include a summary of your book
- Provide the cover of your book
- Tell me why you think your book is a good fit for me
- I am an eclectic reader (or at least I like to think so) but before submitting your book check the genre tabs at the top of my blog to find out if I have reviewed books like yours in the past. There are a few genres I don't read much of so probably won't accept.
- Use my name. There is nothing more frustrating than reading 'Hi Blogger' or 'Hi trips down imagination road', my name is all over my blog...use it.
- I don't do deadlines unless I choose them. Want your book reviewing in a week? Well my schedule is normally 2 or 3 weeks ahead so not going to happen. Equally, don't pester me for when the review will go up. I will get to books eventually, but I have a lot on my TBR list.
- I will post the review regardless of if it is negative or postive. I do like 99% of the books I read, but there are books I haven't enjoyed and I'm not afraid to say so.
- I do not accept requests via Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter etc. Especailly if you try to tell me that you can't find my email address (it has happened).
- I post reviews to Goodreads & Amazon UK as well as my blog. Don't ask me to post to Amazon US because living in the UK I can't.