This one is the challenge I host alongside Michelle @ because reading, and let's face it, it's also the one that I do the worst on! I think it *could* be because I'm too hard on myself, but we'll see! Click here to sign up! (Don't forget you set your own goals in this one!)
Don't forget to join the FB group here!
- Get my Netgalley rating up to (at least) 50%...let's just say I'm not as far away as I was fro this, but it's still going to mean a lot of Netgalley books!
- I have a Netgalley rating?! Oops.
- Read 5 books a month that were on my Kindle at the beginning of the year
- Let's not talk about this
- Read 1 Paperback a month (may sound like a small challenge, but trust me, this one is massive for me! I'm not very good at reading paperbacks anymore!)
- Pretty sure I should just give up on this one
- Write posts in advance! Meaning sooner than the night before...
- Visit other blogs at least once a week (not that I did well at this one last year, but maybe it is doable if I keep going!)
- Create (and keep up to date) a 2017 Review schedule including costs and ratings
- ................Stop asking me difficult questions!
Writing Goals (< FYI this section is new this year!)
- Finish 5 first drafts (setting the bar high on this one!) whether new stuff or WIP!
- Good news, I've actually definitely done this one! I can't actually quite remember how many I've finished, but it might now be in double figures
- Publish 3 books (again, setting the bar a bit high, but I need the motivation!)
- So writing took over my life and I've now published 9 titles solo, and 1 multi-author title, with more of both on the way!
- Join NaNoWrMo again! (I finished it by the skin of my teeth in 2016, so we'll make this goal also to finish before the 30th and not on the 30th!)
- Can't complete this one yet! I did try to do Camp NaNo, but it didn't go so well.
FYI, I'm skipping the personal goal this year! I just can't think of anything and previously I've used that to put a writing goal in...which I don't need anymore!
How've you guys done these past two months? Hopefully better than I did! Let us know!
Link up here so we can see how you are doing with your bookish resolutions!