This one is the challenge I host alongside Michelle @ because reading, and let's face it, it's also the one that I do the worst on! I think it *could* be because I'm too hard on myself, but we'll see! Click here to sign up! (Don't forget you set your own goals in this one!)
Don't forget to join the FB group here!
- Get my Netgalley rating up to (at least) 50%...let's just say I'm not as far away as I was fro this, but it's still going to mean a lot of Netgalley books!
- Not there yet, but getting there.
- Read 5 books a month that were on my Kindle at the beginning of the year
- I suspect I managed this! I mean 4 books that were on my 2017hw list plus one!
- Read 1 Paperback a month (may sound like a small challenge, but trust me, this one is massive for me! I'm not very good at reading paperbacks anymore!)
-okay, so not done this...oops
- Write posts in advance! Meaning sooner than the night before...
- Let's not talk about my blogging goals....
- Visit other blogs at least once a week (not that I did well at this one last year, but maybe it is doable if I keep going!)
- ...I mean seriously, it's really best not to talk about them...
- Create (and keep up to date) a 2017 Review schedule including costs and ratings
...pretty sure this means I've failed my own challenge.
Writing Goals (< FYI this section is new this year!)
- Finish 5 first drafts (setting the bar high on this one!) whether new stuff or WIP!
- And this one I'm underestimating...finished 3 drafts so far this year!
- Publish 3 books (again, setting the bar a bit high, but I need the motivation!)
- Turns out, I wasn't setting the bar high. I already have two releases this year, The Dryad's Pawprint and The Vixen's Bark. I've got three more releases happening in the next month (two are an anthology and a box set, so won't count towards my goal!)
- Join NaNoWrMo again! (I finished it by the skin of my teeth in 2016, so we'll make this goal also to finish before the 30th and not on the 30th!)
- Can't complete this one yet!
FYI, I'm skipping the personal goal this year! I just can't think of anything and previously I've used that to put a writing goal in...which I don't need anymore!
How've you guys done these past two months? Hopefully better than I did! Let us know!