Bookish Resolutions is a challenge I co-host with Michelle @ becausereading.com! It's time for you to let us know how you did in July!
My Bookish Resolutions Progress (which is way behind where I should be!)
- Schedule posts before the day they are 'due' (especially for challenge updates!)
I've now ended up scheduled up to the last week in August, and reintroduced weekend reviews...not too sure what happened on that one.
- Post a detailed update on everything on the first Sunday of each month (previously
Reintroduce non-review content)
My original aim with this one is completely lost! But my End of the Month Round Up is all ready to go!
- Cross post Blog Posts regularly, preferably in under a week since post date
I've got into a habit (which is good!) so this is definitely going well for me!
Tidy up the Trips Down Imagination Road Facebook & Twitter Pages
This one is going, mostly because I decided I was pretty happy with where I'm at with it.
- Visit other blogs regularly (I used to but this dropped off the radar a bit)
Yeah...I visited a few, and mostly lurked. Still need to get back on track with this one!
- Improve Netgalley ratio by at least 10%
(if this is achieved by the half way mark then it will be upped to 20%). I did succeed in improving my ratio in 2015 and was actually quite surprised to find I'd improved it by 7% (at the time of writing).
So far I've managed to get it up by 7%, so matching last year! I have read alot of Netgalley books this month though!
- COMPLETED: Finish 10 series this year. (I get distracted a little easy! I can have already started the series previously)
So far I've finished 14 series this year; The Reckoners by Brandon Sanderson, Circle of Evil by Kylie Brant, Trevor's Harem by Aubrey Parker, Rook & Ronin by JA Huss, The Seduction by Roxy Sloane, City of Legends by Cheyanne Young, The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, Galaxy Playmates by Michelle M Pillow, Dark Dirty & Deadly by JA Huss, The Dukes of War by Erica Ridley, Everealm by JD Wright, I Am Just Junco by JA Huss, Things to Do Before you Die by Nina Croft, Sisters of the Moon by Nina Croft
- Complete 3 year long challenges (may change the number depending on how many I sign up for). Bookish Resolutions does not count for this sub-goal.
I've completed 2 so far (Prequel & Sequel) & 2016 New Release Challenge. I am however very close to finishing two more challenges! (My Netgalley challenge of 100 books, and my Blogger Shame challenge of 50 books). My Reading Assignment is completely on track (I haven't missed a book yet!) and I'm still passing my Read the Books You Buy.
- Read 3 books a month that were already on my kindle at the start of 2016 (can be from Netgalley, Amazon etc.)
I get 14, but it might be 13
- COMPLETED: Finish Cloaked (the sequel to my published Novella)
Cloaked is not only finished, but it is now Published! (Here's the link to prove it!)
LINK UP AND TELL US HOW YOU DID!