- Schedule posts before the day they are 'due' (especially for challenge updates!)
I've been doing alright at this, not great but alright. This month has been different for me because of my change in job (though through completely bizarre circumstances it might be changing back anyway)
- Reintroduce non-review content
I've been taking part in a new meme, a Book's Genisis, which has been fun, but I really need to start posting more non review content.
- Cross post Blog Posts regularly, preferably in under a week since post date
I did accidentally leave this for over a week! But other than that not too bad.
- Tidy up the Trips Down Imagination Road Facebook & Twitter Pages
I did update both this month!
- Visit other blogs regularly (I used to but this dropped off the radar a bit)
I've done terribly. I'm sorry guys, I will try to do better.
- Improve Netgalley ratio by at least 10% (if this is achieved by the half way mark then it will be upped to 20%). I did succeed in improving my ratio in 2015 and was actually quite surprised to find I'd improved it by 7% (at the time of writing).
I've gained 5% so far this year, so it's going ok! Though I didn't add to that this month! Ooops!
- Finish 10 series this year. (I get distracted a little easy! I can have already started the series previously)
So far I've finished 9 series this year; The Reckoners by Brandon Sanderson, Circle of Evil by Kylie Brant, Trevor's Harem by Aubrey Parker, Rook & Ronin by JA Huss, The Seduction by Roxy Sloane, City of Legends by Cheyanne Young, The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, Galaxy Playmates by Michelle M Pillow, Dark Dirty & Deadly by JA Huss
- Complete 3 year long challenges (may change the number depending on how many I sign up for). Bookish Resolutions does not count for this sub-goal.
I've completed 1 so far (Prequel & Sequel) but I'm on track with the rest of them!
- Read 3 books a month that were already on my kindle at the start of 2016 (can be from Netgalley, Amazon etc.)
I read 7 this month I think.
- Finish Cloaked (the sequel to my published Novella)
I finished my first round of edits last weekend, and plan on doing the next round today & tomorrow, so this is on track!
How are you doing? Link up and let us know!