Sunday, 7 February 2016

The Sunday Post (07-02-2016)

Sunday Post

Writing 

Though I haven't actually written much this week I've had plenty of ideas and fine tuned some of the scenes for my Phantom retelling.

Also I am currently providing review copies of my novella, Awakening, on instafreebie. You can get a copy here!

My Life

It's definitely been one of those weeks. Just a lot of little things being annoying, and falling down the stairs a couple of times being my normal clumsy self. But I don't have that much time to set this up because I have Brownie Training this weekend! 

Reading this Week

I'm actually pretty pleased with myself, at the beginning of the week I listed 6 books that I might read and I actually read 4 of them (6 was always a push even for me!) 

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson (2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge
Surrender to the Sea by Michelle M Pillow (2016 New Release Challenge, 2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge, Winter COYER 2015-2016, 
The Allow of Law by Brando Sanderson (2016 Reading Assignment, 2016 Prequel & Sequell Challenge
Burning Offer by Aubrey Parker ( Winter COYER 2015-2016, 2016 New Release Challenge)
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson ( Winter COYER 2015-2016, 2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge, 2016 New Release Challenge, 2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge)

TBR Meme

This is hosted by Michelle @ because reading, and you pick three books before opening the vote. The winner is reviewed on the last Saturday of the month...it''s super fun!


Create your own user feedback survey

Online Book Club

This month's book is The Trouble With Being Wicked by Emma Locke, I hope you'll join me in reading the book and sharing your thoughts in the link up on 22nd February!

And voting for March's book is now open!

Create your own user feedback survey

THANK YOU FOR VOTING! I look forward to reading your reviews!
I'll be checking out other Sunday Posts over the next couple of days...I'm not abandoning you all but I'm at training all day so won't have a chance! Happy reading!