Sunday, 17 January 2016

The Sunday Post (17-01-2016)

Sunday Post


Reading this Week

This week was a little slow reading wise, and I had to start it with a DNF of Keith McCarthy's The Final Witness, which was just a little too wordy for me to enjoy. 

Trick of the Dark by Val McDermid (Winter COYER 2015-2016
Ash Rising by Amos Cassidy  (2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge, Winter COYER 2015-2016
Quanta by Lola Dodge (2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge, Winter COYER 2015-2016
The Charmer by CJ Archer (Internet Book Club Meme, Winter COYER 2015-2016
Tainted Snow by Amos Cassidy (2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge, Winter COYER 2015-2016

My Life

I've had lots of meetings about various things this week which is why I haven't been able to read quite so much. But nothing really of too much note I don't think. We started preparing for a Gang Show with the Brownies and they're straight into it, I was very proud!

On the Blog This Week
The Sunday Post (10-01-16) 
Home by JA Huss
The Captain's Blue Stocking Mistress by Erica Ridley
Clutch by JA Huss
His Fire Maiden by Michelle M Pillow
Crossing Hudson by Mandy M Roth
Phantom's Dance by Lesa Howard
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Touching Evil by Kylie Brant

Book Club Meme

This is the meme that I started at the end of last year (you can check out the post here) The idea is that other bloggers vote for the book of the month and then in the last month anyone that has read it can link up on my blog and check out other people's reviews! 


Create your own user feedback survey