I had fun with this one, though I may need to just try to beat my total of 327 points as my own personal challenge!
Goal: 101+ Points (Veteran)
Hosted by Falling for YA. I did super well this year with this challenge so it seems logical that I go for a big challenge!
Goal: 100 Books (Diamond)
Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading & Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun. I have just 4 books to go before completing the 2015 version of this challenge, without any passes or anything (just a little proud of myself there! So I'll still be going for 48 books (4 books a month) for 2016...May have to admit to having started my list some time around the start of November too...
I may also have used this list to make me read a lot of the Netgalley books I have stored up...I doubt I'll ever managed to clear them all but I can at least try! (Though there are some books I've bought and some from other places!)
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books per Month)
- Manic by JA Huss
- Panic by JA Huss
- Slack by JA Huss
- Taut by JA Huss
- Bomb by JA Huss
- Guns by JA Huss
- Fool’s Assassin by Robin Hobb
- Thief’s Magic by Trudi Canavan
- Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
- Nearly Almost Somebody by Caroline Batten
- The Captain’s Blue Stocking Mistress by Erica Ridley
- The Major’s Faux Fiancée by Erica Ridley
- The Brigadier’s Runaway Bride by Erica Ridley
- The Pirate's Tempting Stowaway by Erica Ridley
- Cutlass by Ashley Nixon
- Flintlock by Ashley Nixon
- Need by N Isabelle Blanco & K I Lynn
- Renegade by Erica Stevens
- Heat of the Moment by Lori Handeland
- Smoke on the Water by Lori Handeland
- 25 Perfect Days by Mark Tullius
- Wool by Hugh Howey
- Shift by Hugh Howey
- Dust by Hugh Howey
- Tigress by J E Taylor
- Aberrant by Ruth Silver
- Moirai by Ruth Silver
- Pawn by Aimee Carter
- Angelbound by Christine Bauer
- The Bane by Keary Taylor (Also known as Eden for some reason)
- Ignite by Erica Crouch
- Entice by Erica Crouch
- Incite by Erica Crouch
- Engage by Erica Crouch
- The Queen's Handmaid by Tracy L Higley
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Darkest Flame by Donna Grant
- Fire Study by Maria V Snyder
- The Maiden at Midnight by Kate Harper
- The Mistress at Midnight by Kate Harper
- Phantom's Dance by Lesa Howard
- Sunset Rising by S M McEachern
- Remember to Me by Nina Croft
- Death Defying by Nina Croft
- Temporal Shift by Nina Croft
- Blood and Metal by Nina Croft
- Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
- Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson
Hosted by herding cats & burning soup and Addicted to Happily Ever After. I am terrible at keeping up with my review copies, so this is actually a really good challenge for me! I am going a tad conservative on my estimate here though!
Goal: 50 Books
This is the challenge hosted by myself and Michelle @ Because Reading. You can check out the rules and sign up here!
- Schedule posts before the day they are 'due' (especially for challenge updates!)
- Reintroduce non-review content
- Cross post Blog Posts regularly, preferably in under a week since post date
- Tidy up the Trips Down Imagination Road Facebook & Twitter Pages
- Visit other blogs regularly (I used to but this dropped off the radar a bit)
- Improve Netgalley ratio by at least 10% (if this is achieved by the half way mark then it will be upped to 20%). I did succeed in improving my ratio in 2015 and was actually quite surprised to find I'd improved it by 7% (at the time of writing).
- Finish 10 series this year. (I get distracted a little easy! I can have already started the series previously)
- Complete 3 year long challenges (may change the number depending on how many I sign up for). Bookish Resolutions does not count for this sub-goal.
- Read 3 books a month that were already on my kindle at the start of 2016 (can be from Netgalley, Amazon etc.)
- Finish Cloaked (the sequel to my published Novella)
It's COYER time again! Which is exciting in itself! This time around it's going back to basics, though I think most of my books from last time would still count! I'm going to try for my normal goal of a book per day of COYER
Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading & Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
Goal: 77 Books
Seeing as I did so well on this challenge for 2015 I don't think I have any choice but to go for the top option this time around either!
Goals: 45+ Books - New Release Enthusiast
Hosted by The Book Date, I am a little late with this one, but I do think it's one that I really want to do! Obviously I'm aiming for 80% or above (based on books bought June 2015 onwards, and I'm hoping I can stick to that!