I'm still a little bit in shock that it's that time already! But I'm definitely excited about the changes we've made to this challenge! Sign Ups are live today (1st December) so make sure you join us for the fun!
This is a totally personal challenge, and everyone's goals are going to be different, so here are mine!
- Schedule posts before the day they are 'due' (especially for challenge updates!)
- Reintroduce non-review content
- Cross post Blog Posts regularly, preferably in under a week since post date
- Tidy up the Trips Down Imagination Road Facebook & Twitter Pages
- Visit other blogs regularly (I used to but this dropped off the radar a bit)
- Improve Netgalley ratio by at least 10% (if this is achieved by the half way mark then it will be upped to 20%). I did succeed in improving my ratio in 2015 and was actually quite surprised to find I'd improved it by 7% (at the time of writing).
- Finish 10 series this year. (I get distracted a little easy! I can have already started the series previously)
- Complete 3 year long challenges (may change the number depending on how many I sign up for). Bookish Resolutions does not count for this sub-goal.
- Read 3 books a month that were already on my kindle at the start of 2016 (can be from Netgalley, Amazon etc.)
- Finish Cloaked (the sequel to my published Novella)