Thursday, 1 October 2015

Block by J A Huss

Title: Block
Series: Social Media (#3)
Author: J A Huss
From: Social Box Set
Genre: Romance, Erotica
Release Date: 24th September 2014
Challenges: 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (1 point)
Links: Goodreads - Amazon 

After the incredible night that Grace was given by Vaughn, he breaks her heart by not contacting her again, even after she agreed to everything he wanted. Vaughn thinks he's doing the right thing by leaving Grace alone and not calling the media's attention to her. But Grace's past is quickly catching up with her, and when Vaughn learns she's reacting badly to media lies he knows he has to do everything he can to win her back.

I don't know where to start! Block was one of those stories that I read in one go, and now I really need to know what happens next (but have a few books I need to read before I read the next book! Not good I know!)

Block really took on a different tone than either of the two previous books, there was much less focus on the BDSM side of Vaughn and Grace's relationship and a lot more focus on the emotions between them. I liked seeing that side of the two of them, it was different and added more to their characters.

Not that I didn't want to bang their heads together because they were acting like idiots! They very clearly had feelings for each other and yet there were points when they just couldn't seem to act on that. Or they tried to act on it and it all ended in them doing something stupid! Though the characters were slightly frustrating, it made good reading!

The sex was definitely less of a focus in this book than in the others. And though I didn't miss it as such (because I enjoyed the other aspects of the story) it meant that I'm looking forward to Grace and Vaughn getting back down to it!

I'm yet to read anything from Huss that I haven't liked, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!