Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Bookish Resolutions Progress Report (September)



I can't believe September is over..it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since it was January!!! Exciting news though...me and Michelle have been talking about 2016 Bookish Resolutions, except next year we're going more interactive! 

So September has been a kind of slow month for me so I am a little worried to twork out how I'm doing Progress wise...so here goes nothing! (This is as it stands at 28th September, so I can do something about it if I failed a resolution!) 
  1. Listen to 4 audiobooks this year
    January: 0 Audiobooks
    February: 0 Audiobooks
    March: 1 Audiobook
    April: 1 Audiobook
    May: 3 Audiobooks
    June: 1 Audiobook
    July: 0 Audiobooks
    August: 1 Audiobook
    September: 0 Audiobooks
  2. Read 1 'classic' book a month
     RESOLUTION FAILED
  3. Read at least 6 Netgalley books a month
    January: 14 Netgalley Books
    February: 7 Netgalley Books
    March: 6 Netgalley Books
    April: 10 Netgalley Books
    May: 10 Netgalley Books
    June: 8 Netgalley Books
    July: 9 Netgalley Books
    August: 8 Netgalley Books
    September: 6 Netgalley Books
  4. Read 2 books a month that have been bought (which does include free amazon books) rather than given for a review
    January: 5 Bought Books
    February: 6 Bought Books
    March: 6 Bought Books
    April: 9 Bought Books
    May: 12 Bought Books
    June: 3 Bought Books
    July: 7 Bought Books
    August: 9 Bought Books
    September: 5 Bought Books
  5. To finish at least 1 of my writing projects 
    Oh exciting news on this front! I'm being published in a Halloween Anthology, so I'm nearly there with one of my projects!

HOW ARE YOU DOING? Link up and let us know!

An InLinkz Link-up