Thursday, 2 July 2015

End of the Month Round Up (June)

I'm so sorry, I've been completely out of it this month with keeping up to date with pretty much everything. It's been a hectic month, with things kicking off left right and centre! Though some of my Uni  friends visited for my Birthday and I went to see my best friend in Hull, so there was defintiely some fun times!

Costs of the Month

This year I've been keeping a bigger track of what I am spending, and what I should have been spending, on books. It's mostly for curiosity but I have been quite shocked so far by what I've actually managed to save!

The Total Cost of Books I've Read in June: £62.11
The Total Spent on Books I've Read in June: £3.59

The Total Cost of Books I've Read This Year: £504.16
The Total Spent on Books I've Read This Year: £65.52

Challenge Updates: 
Because reading is better than real life

Resolution #1 Listen to 4 Audiobooks This Year
January: 0
February: 0
March: 1
April: 1
May: 3
June: 1
Resolution #2 Read 1 'Classic' This Month
Resolution Failed
Resolution #3 Read 6 Netgalley Books This Month
January: 14
February: 7
March: 6
April: 10
May: 10
June: 8
Resolution #4 Read 2 Bought Books This Month
January: 5
February: 6
March: 6
April: 9
May: 11
June: 3
Resolution #5 Finish One of My Writing Projects
In progress...

Add your own progress!



2015HWLogo

I actually managed to finish my four reads before the last day of the month...definitely feeling proud of myself for that one!
Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin
Her Winning Formula by Shannyn Schroeder
Heart of Vengeance by Tracy Cooper-Posey
Bitter Fruits by Sarah Daltry
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 24 Books

Falling For YA

Added this month: 
Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin 
The Winner's Curse by Maria Rutkoski
Dangerous Reflections by Shay West
Twisted Reflections by Shay West
Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin
Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist by Kay Marie
Her Winning Formula by Shannyn Schroeder
Protector for Hire by Tawna Fenske
Heart of Vengence by Tracy Cooper-Posey
Bitter Fruits by Sarah Daltry
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 56 Books



I have completed this challenge, but will be carrying on!
The Billionaire's Forgotten Fiancée by Nadia Lee (#4 The Pryce Family) = 2 points
Healed by Love by Melissa Foster (#13 Love in Bloom; The Bradens) = 2 points
Princesses Don't Fight in Skirts by Aya Ling (#2 The Princess Series) = 2 points
Twisted Reflections by Shay West (#2 The Adventures of Alexis Davenport) = 2 points
Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin (#3 Alpha Girls) = 2 points 
Point of No Return by Mandy M Roth (#3 Project Exorcism) = 1 point
Her Winning Formula by Shannyn Schroeder (#3 Hot & Nerdy) = 2 points
Protector for Hire by Tawna Fenske (#4 Front and Center) = 2 points
Heart of Vengence by Tracy Cooper-Posey (#2 Jewels of Tomorrow) = 2 points
Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 161 Points


Added this month: 
The Billionaire's Forgotten Fiancée by Nadia Lee (16/05/2015)
Remember Me by Nina Croft (08/06/2015) 
Healed by Love by Melissa Foster (11/06/2015)
Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist by Kay Marie (18/05/2015)
Protector for Hire by Tawna Fenske (30/06/2015)
Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 36 Books




    Her Winning Formula by Shannyn Schroeder


    A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter


    Cherry Stem by Sotia Lazu 


    Protector for Hire by Tawna Fenske


    Bitter Fruits by Sarah Daltry 


    Heart of Vengence by Tracy Cooper-Posey
    Goal: 90 Books
    Read: 7 Books

    This Month's Reads (by Author) 

    Cooper-Posey, Tracy 

    • Heart of Vengeance (Jewels of Tomorrow #2)

    Croft, Nina
    Daltry, Sarah 
    • Bitter Fruits (Eden's Fall #1)
    Erin, Aileen
    Fenske, Tawna
    Foster, Melissa
    Hawk, Reagan 
    Hunter, Elizabeth
    Lazu, Sotia 
    • Cherry Stem (Vampire Cherry #1)
    Lee, Nadia
    Ling, Aya 
    Marie, Kay 
    Pillow, Michelle M 
    Roth, Mandy M 
    Schroeder, Shannyn
    West, Shay