Saturday, 13 June 2015

TBR List Winner (June)


Thanks to Michelle @ Because Reading for hosting. Rules are that on the first Saturday of the month participants pick three books and hold a vote. The winner is announced on the second Saturday and the review posted on the last Saturday of the month!

For this month I have gone right back to when I first got my kindle and am picking out three books that I simply never got around to reading! (OOOPS!) Interestingly this did lead to me questioning whether I'd read some books or not (turns out some of them I genuinely don't remember but have read...weird!)

The three books were: 


And it will surprise absolutely no one that this month I am reading: 

"No secret stays hidden forever."

A phone call from an old friend sets Dr. Giovanni Vecchio back on the path of a mystery he'd abandoned years before. He never expected a young librarian could hold the key to the search, nor could he have expected the danger she would attract. Now he and Beatrice De Novo will follow a twisted maze that leads from the archives of a university library, through the fires of Renaissance Florence, and toward a confrontation they never could have predicted.

A Hidden Fire is a paranormal mystery/romance for adult readers. It is the first book in the Elemental Mysteries Series.

Goodreads Amazon

Average Goodreads Rating: 4.09

Though both The Pearl and Drowning Mermaids did manage to get 1 vote a piece!