Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Sunday Post #24



Real Life

So I went on a night out, went to watch Pitch Perfect 2 at the cinema and had a spa day...exciting week except that I've been really ill all week with a bad cough so haven't enjoyed all of it as much as I should have done! Oh well there's always next week!

Author Stuff 

Review Copy Sign Up

Read This Week 








Costs of the Week: 

N.B. Costs of the week are higher because of a review audiobook (that I haven't finished yet)

Should have spent: 
These 2 Weeks: £32.93
May: £96.28
Year to Date: £440.06
Acutally Spent: 
These 2 Weeks: £7.24
May: £21.84
Year to Date: £61.93


Challenge Updates


Because reading is better than real life

It's the end of May as well...Scary! 
1. 4 Audiobooks this year - well I haven't finished any audiobooks this week, but I have already completed this resolution!
2. Read 1 'classic' a month - Resolution failed
3. Read at least 6 Netgalley books this month - well I've read 7 in the past 2 weeks so I'm going to take that as good going! 
4. Read 2 bought books a month - I've read 2 in the past 2 weeks so we're all good. 
5. Finish a writing project this year...I've written a bit I promise!

2015HWLogo

I finished 2 books for this in the past 2 weeks...and I even finished the last one before the 31st, definite win there; 
Silevethiel
Avoiding Alpha
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 20 Books


Falling For YA
His Captive Princess
His Forbidden Lady 
License to Date
Silevethiel 
Virgin 
The Ugly Stepsister 
Avoiding Alpha
The Winner's Curse
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 48


His Captive Princess
The Billionaire's Secret Wife 
The Ugly Stepsister
Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 30

Owned by the Alphas 2 (1 point)
Howler's Night (2 points)
Goddess of the Grove (1 point)
The Billionaire's Secret Wife (2 points) 
Avoiding Alpha (2 points) 
Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 144 Points