Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Sunday Post #23



Real Life

I think real life and I just think: nope nothing interesting. We did have a traditional camp fire with our Brownies on Thursday, complete with songs and s'mores! And I've had a busy week at one of my jobs, and a far quieter and more frustrating one at the other. There was also the village leaders meeting (of all the Scout/Guide Leaders in the village, three of which are members of my family - I'm Assistant Brownie Guide Leader, my Mum is Beaver Scout Leader and my Dad is Scout Leader) which was no where near as explosive as you could expect. 

Author Stuff 

I actually set up some promo for Awakening this week on my FB and twitter, which makes me feel a bit better, but I really think I need some more reviews to push it up! Just need to decide the best way to go about getting them now! 
Review Copy Sign Up

Read This Week 

 




Costs of the Week: 

N.B. Costs of the week are higher because of a review audiobook (that I haven't finished yet)

Should have spent: 
This Week: £32.61
May: £63.35
Year to Date: £407.13
Acutally Spent: 
This Week: £0.99
May: £14.60
Year to Date: £54.69

Reviews 

Obliterate by Autumn Grey
Cape Cod Kisses by Bella Andre & Melissa Foster
The Princess of Egypt Must Die by Stephanie Drey
Valhalla by Mandy M Roth
Mend by Autumn Grey 
Paris for One by Jojo Moyes (Audiobook)
Call of the Untamed by Michelle M Pillow

Other Posts

Challenge Updates


Because reading is better than real life

I did come to realise that as of a few days ago I hadn't read any Netgalley books this month yet...so I'm getting on it! I've already failed one resolution, I don't plan to fail another!

2015HWLogo

I finished 2 books for this this week; 
The Woodlands
Becoming Alpha
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 18 Books


Falling For YA
The Duff
Becoming Alpha
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 40


Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 27

The Wanted (12 points) 
The Billionaire's Inconvienent Obsession (2 points) 
A View to a Kill (1 point) 
Call of Temptation (1 point) 
Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 136 Points