Thursday, 30 April 2015

Bookish Resolutions Progress Report (April)


Blimey its the end of April...when did that happen! Anyway it is time to check that progress on the Bookish Resolutions Challenge! 

My Challenge: 
  1. Listen to 4 audiobooks this year
    I listened to 1 audiobook this month! Meaning I'm now at 2! Which is half way there and it isn't even June! Plus I am most of the way through the next one! 
  2. Read 1 'classic' book a month
    I think its safe to say that I've pretty much given up on this resolution...this just isn't happening!
  3. Read at least 6 Netgalley books a month
    As I'm writing this I've read 9, and when I finish the book I'm reading now it'll be 10, so that's pretty good going!
  4. Read 2 books a month that have been bought (which does include free amazon books) rather than given for a review
    I've read 9 so this is good going!
  5. To finish at least 1 of my writing projects Some progress on this but nothing major to report really...
How are your resolutions going? Add your post to the Linky and share it!