Blimey its the end of April...when did that happen! Anyway it is time to check that progress on the Bookish Resolutions Challenge!
- Listen to 4 audiobooks this year
I listened to 1 audiobook this month! Meaning I'm now at 2! Which is half way there and it isn't even June! Plus I am most of the way through the next one!
- Read 1 'classic' book a month
I think its safe to say that I've pretty much given up on this resolution...this just isn't happening!
- Read at least 6 Netgalley books a month
As I'm writing this I've read 9, and when I finish the book I'm reading now it'll be 10, so that's pretty good going!
- Read 2 books a month that have been bought (which does include free amazon books) rather than given for a review
I've read 9 so this is good going!
- To finish at least 1 of my writing projects Some progress on this but nothing major to report really...
How are your resolutions going? Add your post to the Linky and share it!