Sunday, 29 March 2015

The Sunday Post #18



Real Life

So not all that much of interest going on here if I'm honest. Basically just work, work and a bit more work. Though I did get a big compliment from some customers at work about how good I was, which picked up my week a little bit, but I'm still in a little bit of a rut. 

However considering that one of my Uni friends (and Michelle) pointed out to me that the Creme egg Snail I made doesn't look anything like a snail, I thought I'd share so you can have a laugh. 


Author Stuff 
Review Copy Sign Up

I got some really good advice from an author friend this week, so hopefully I'll be able to get some of my other projects back on track! 


Read This Week:
Thankfully I'm now two reviews ahead of myself, which is much better than I have been!
 

 



 Costs of the Week: 


Should have spent: 
This Week: £14.13
March: £75.63
Year to Date: £238.64
Acutally Spent: 
This Week: £4.21
March: £10.53
Year to Date: £21.58

Reviews: 

Wait by Ryan Ringbloom 
Moon's Flower by Marie Hall 
Aurora by Amos Cassidy 
Ever Darkening by Janeal Falor 
Parker's Honor by Mandy M Roth
Game Play by Lynda Aicher

Other Posts:

The Sunday Post #17


Challenge Updates

Goodreads: I'm 5 books behind now...oops!

Because reading is better than real life
I have advice for finishing some of my book projects so that's a start!


2015HWLogo
I read Wait and You Are Mine for this this week :-) Three books before 30th...not bad going this month!
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 11 Books

Falling For YA
I've read Ever Darkening and You Are Mine for this this week!
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 25 Books


Aurora and Ever Darkening count towards this challenge!
Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 15 Books

This weeks books!
Parker's Honor = 1 point
Moon's Flower = 2 points
Wait = 2 points
Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 61 Points