Friday, 13 February 2015

20 Things You Didn't Know

Thanks for the tag Michelle! You can check out Michelle's answers at Because Reading. You can tell I just got in from work cause I'm doing it straight off ;-) 

1. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

About 5'7'' give or take a bit!
2. DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT?
I make really good tracks with my brother's wooden train set (or at least he seems to think that they're awesome!) I can't really say baking cause it's pretty well known that i bake, and though not many people know that I've written a book, its not going to be a secret that much longer! OH but people in the Blogosphere may not know that I can play the flute. 
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?
Not being able to access comment replies all in the same place! It's just so time consuming going through all the different comment systems! (Not going to stop me from doing it!) 
4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?
OH where to start! My biggest would either be noisy eaters or customers that ask me to repeat things to them. Believe it or not, just like the person before, your meal comes with a choice of chips, sautĂ© potatoes or new potatoes. 
Oh wait I lied. My actual biggest pet peeve is when people at the pub pronounce Sauvingon Blanc, or Bain Marie, wrong. Just grates on me. 
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
I don't really have one. It completely depends on my mood. At the moment I'm kind of liking How You Get the Girl by Taylor Swift a lot.
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?
Not really applicable. I don't think I've ever bought anything from Etsy. 
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?
Reading! Not that I get much of this! I also really like walking the dog on my own, I actually hate walking him with people!
8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?
Kettle crips...sweet chilli flavour!
9. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
I do, well our family does! We have a 2 year old Cavalier King Charles called Benji, we've had him since he was a couple of months old.


10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NON-FICTION BOOKS?
I could not pick! Non-fiction anything Stephen Clarke gets my vote! Fiction I'm not even going to try pick favourites.
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?
L'Oreal True Match. Actually found it by accident when someone gave my Mum the wrong shade as a present, she gave it to me and it was perfect!
12. WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?
You don't want to know!
13. IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Tea, Yorkshire tea preferably (I can be a tea snob I'm from Yorkshire), strong with a dash of milk. 
14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Tangled, it cheers me up all the time.
15. WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN, NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
I was just out and out weird. I didn't care what people thought, me and my friends wrote a sketch show and would practice at lunch (I played a French café owner who hated the world and ran away from an aristocratic life in France). I was also a member of the book club (obviously!) and a project which meant I got to travel to Germany for free, all cause we worked out a scale version of the solar system on the school drive.
Yep, I was that kid.
16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
Where I am if I'm honest. I have my family, friends and life here now. I'm comfortable!
17. PC OR MAC?
PC. Mac's confuse me! 
18. LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
Hahahahahahaha sorry what? I've been single for 4 years. The break up wasn't exactly pretty...so I guess my ex proposing while I was breaking up with him doesn't count? It was a really nice ring. Other than that, my friend who I kind of have a thing for insisted on walking me home while he was back from Uni. Despite the fact I live 2 minutes away from the pub and he lives at the other end of the village.
19. FAVORITE CELEB?
Can I say the Royal Family? I don't really have one and in the absence of that I'll be patriotic.
20. WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?
I'm not really sure. I've loved starting to chat more with people now that I'm actively part of COYER! I just want to keep that up really :-) 

TAG! You're It! 
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee