Wednesday, 1 October 2014

End of the Month Round Up (September)

I decided to stick with the end of the month round up by genre rather than by where I got the book from, I thought it worked better! Some of these books also counted towards the #COYER challenge.

Key: (RR) = Review Request, (NG) = Netgalley, (BT) = Blog Tour, (ST) = Street Team

Science Fiction
Holding Out for a Superhero (Anthology)

Fantasy (including fairy tales, steampunk & paranormal) 
Chronicles of Steele by Pauline Creeden
The Seal Island Trilogy by Sophie Moss
Kingdom by Marie Hall
  • Jinni's Wish  (#4) (ST) 
  • Hook's Pan (#5) (ST)
  • Danika's Surprise (#5.5) (ST) 

Contemporary 
Love in Bloom by Melissa Foster 
I Love My... by Sabrina Lacey
Harkham's by Chanse Lowell
Stand Close by Sabrina Lacey 
  • Stand Close 1 (RR) 
  • Stand Close 2 (RR) 
  • Stand Close 3 (RR)
The Amy Lane Mysteries by Rosie Claverton
  • Binary Witness (BT) 
  • Code Runner (BT)

Historical 
  • The Favored Queen by Carolly Erickson