Monday, 1 September 2014

End of the Month Round Up (August)

This now marks a year of round ups! Crazy! Last August I read 42 books...and I think my highest since has been 50-something in a month (55 in January and 52 in March).

All the books read in August count towards #COYER, and this month I hit my #COYER target of 76 books (and then carried on!)

Key: Blog Tour = BT, Netgalley = NG, Review Request = RR, Street Team = ST

Total Books Read: 39

Contemporary & Romance: 
Wedding Dare by Various (books 3-5 already read and reviewed)
  • Dare to Resist by Laura Kaye (book 1)
  • Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey (book 2) 
Love AND by Mary Kate Kopec
I Love My... by Sabrina Lacey

Fantasy & Paranormal
Death Angel Series by Ashley Robertson 
Chronicles of the Uprising by K A Salidas

Fairy Tale Retellings

  • Beyond the Iron Gate by Alicia Michaels (ST) 

Tales from Beyond the Veil by Amos Cassidy

Science Fiction & Dystopian 
  • Agent M4: Riordan by Joni Hahn (ST) (book 4 of the D.I.R.E Agency
  • Womb of the New World by Mira Noire (BT) 
  • Alterra by Zachary Bonelli (RR)
ES Siren
  • Yours to Uncover by Mel Tescho (NG)
  • Yours to Command by Shona Husk (NG) 
  • Yours to Desire by Denise Rossetti (NG)
Star Thief Chronicles by Jamie Grey 

Historical Romance

  • Capturing Cora by Madelynne Ellis 





Previous Round Ups 
2013
2014