Friday, 1 August 2014

End of the Month Round Up (July)

I'm going to try something new with this month's round-up. Instead of splitting books by where I got them from, I'm going to split them by genre! Also this is going to be my 12th end of the month round up, which is just crazy!

If book 1 does not appear on this list (as it won't for several of these books) then you will be able to find my review of it on the genre review pages!

All of the books are counting towards the COYER Summer Challenge

Steampunk

Contemporary
Gilded Flower Series by Vivian Winslow 
The Callahans by Melody Grace 
Front and Center by Tawna Fenske 
Hearts Series by Sabrina Lacey 
  • Searching Hearts (book 0.5)
  • Tangling Hearts (book 5)
  • Capturing and Releasing Hearts (book 6)
I Love My... by Sabrina Lacey
  • I Love My Breakup (book 1, part 1) 
  • I Love My Office Fling (book 1, part 2) 

Paranormal & Urban Fantasy
Science Fiction
  • Blood Crown by Ali Cross
  • Wasteland Renegades by Kristene Perron and Joshua Simpson (book 2 of the Warpworld Series)
  • Flame by Alicia Michaels (book 5 of The Bionics

Dystopia 
Anomaly Series by Krista McGee

Fairy Tale Retellings

  • Riding Red by Amos Cassidy

Kingdom Series by Marie Hall
  • Her Mad Hatter (book 1)
  • Gerard's Beauty (book 2) 
  • Red and Her Wolf (book 3)
Blood and Snow Series by RaShelle Workman

Historical




2013
2014