Monday, 14 July 2014

Book: A Date of Godlike Proportions by Tellulah Darling

A Date of Godlike Proportions is book 2.5 in The Blooming Goddess trilogy (Shouldn't be read out of order!)

After agreeing to a date with Festos, Theo (aka Prometheus) now has to fulfill that promise, but his best friend is lying unconscious, healing her stab wound, and hopefully her broken heart, so should he really go? But when his other best friend, Hannah, gets involved he knows he has no choice, and the ex-Titan and the God head off on their date...or should that be on their disaster?

Link to Goodreads
Link to amazon

I couldn't wait after reading My Date From Hell and had to download this book straight away, I just hadn't had my fix! This installment is very short, and told from Theo's point of view, which is certainly different from Sophie's.

A Date of Godlike Proportions was funny and cute, despite how long it took them to go on a second date, there wasn't really any of the drama that there is between Sophie and Kai, between Theo and Festos. Though Festos' amusing one liners are still there!

I thought that this was a nice interlude to the series, a more light hearted way to wait for the next book than the ending of My Date From Hell gave! Now I just really really want My Life From Hell to be published so I can read it! PLEASE!