Friday, 20 September 2013

Travel & Culture Week Introduction and Invite


After beginning to put out feelers to authors and writers of Travel & Culture books, the response is already greater than I expected (which is a good thing!), and so I have decided that Travel & Culture Week will be happening between the 4th and the 10th of November, which is still plenty of time to get involved!

I already have a diverse range of writers, but if you want to get involved, the more the merrier! My aim is to post during this week interviews, reviews and guest posts, with the possibility of doing a giveaway. If you are interested then please email me at laura.bookreviewer@yahoo.com.

The reason I have chosen to do Travel & Culture together is because I have found that the barriers between the two are crossed so often that it is nearly impossible to tell the difference anymore!

I'm really excited about doing something different! And I hope you are too!

Grab the Travel & Culture Week Button
trips down imagination road